Many thanks to the FlavorPot staff for creating a wonderful learning experience for our teen youth group yesterday! They were engaging, accommodating and kept the interest of 13 teens for over two hours!
Our parties rock!
From birthdays to play dates to special celebrations, our parties will have kids cooking from scratch using fresh ingredients and creative recipes. Kids will learn to use kitchen tools as well as build upon their taste proﬁle while having loads of fun. Our themed parties and an array of cuisine choices will excite even the pickiest of eaters.
Special Offer : Book a kids party and receive a FREE ticket for the birthday child to our popular Kids Night Out class ($38 value).
- Lots of creativity and fun!
- Food and beverage for all kids.
- Paper chef hats to decorate.
- Age appropriate kitchen tools.
- Tableware, utensils and aprons.
- Set-up and clean-up.
- Recipe cards with book ring.
- Surround-sound music system.
- Skilled and engaged instructors.
- Evite invitations for your guests.
- Entire studio reserved for your party.
- Prices range from $450 to $550 for 12 participants. Max 24 participants.
- Parties for kids ages 5+ should be drop-oﬀ only. Host family may stay.
- Minimum age for participation is 4 years.
- While kids work in groups or 3 or 4, everyone will create their own individual meal.
- All participants under 18 years of age must have a liability waiver completed and signed by parent or guardian.
- Goody bags containing kid-friendly kitchen items
- Ready-to-eat Cupcakes
- Cake Decorating with Piping bag
- Cake Making and Decorating with Piping bag
- Iron Chef-style (age 8+)
- Chopped-style (age 8+)
- A non-refundable deposit of $175 is required to secure your reservation.
- We recommend you reserve 4 weeks in advance to ensure availability.
- Changes to date or time within two weeks of event date will incur a change fee.
- All changes subject to availability.
- Ready to book? Contact us and we’ll send you a reservation link!
My child went to a birthday party here and had such a great time! She loved how interactive it was, and how she got to handle the food and make her own personal dish. She came back interested in cooking and food and wants to have her next party here.
I recently had my daughter’s 5th birthday party here. We selected the pizza making option. From the time I booked the party until the day of, Simran was available to answer any questions I had and kept me very up to date via email. I walked in the day of the party and everything ran so smoothly. All the girls had a wonderful time!
My daughter celebrated her birthday here and it was an absolute hit. Innovative concept, selfless staff, tons of fun, and a delicious output. Thank you for making our daughter’s birthday so unforgettable.
Love FlavorPot! So many options for kid and adult classes and private events. Simran, the owner, and all the teachers are wonderful and accommodating. My daughter has food allergies and they took care of her to make sure she didn’t come in contact with any allergens.