While our studio remains closed, we are eager to continue sharing our love for cooking! We are excited to introduce our virtual cooking class series. Join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00 pm CST for Live and Interactive cooking classes from the comfort of your home.
Kids and parents are raving about our virtual classes!
“This is way better than watching Food Network. You get to follow-along and ask questions. Chef Cristina is kind, patient and knowledgeable. She makes sure everyone is making good progress during the class.”
“These classes are helping my kids learn lifelong skills. On top of that, they happily work with each other to create delicious sweet and savory items. We look forward to these classes.”
Follow along and make the dish in your own kitchen or watch Chef Cristina create simple, yet delicious sweet and savory menu items. She will discuss tips and techniques as well as answer your questions. Ready to join us? Sign-up below and we will see you on our next virtual class.
Basic Ingredients List – Here are the basic supplies you will need for most of our menu items. Exact recipes and ingredients list will be emailed to you in advance of the respective class (depending on when you register).
Dates and Menu for upcoming classes:
Tuesday, May 19 : Mini Cheesecake Cups
Thursday, May 21 : S’mores Tacos (This class is sold out.)
Tuesday, May 26 : Lemon Bars with Homemade Whipped Cream
Thursday, May 28 : Buttermilk herb Biscuits and Gravy
Tuesday, June 2 : Donuts with Chocolate and Plain Glaze (This class is sold out.)
Thursday, June 4 : Lasagna Roll-ups
Tuesday, June 9 : Birthday Cake Blondie
Thursday, June 11 : Cheese and Bean Taquitos
We will be adding more classes soon, please check back again. Interested in our Summer camp? Check it out here: Summer Camp
- We will provide recipe cards with ingredients list prior to the class to give you ample time to shop and prepare. No worries if you plan on simply watching and learning – you can always try making these recipes at a later date.
- Cost is $10 for first child and $5 for each sibling in the same household. Please purchase your tickets accordingly.
- Average class duration will be about 1 hour, plus/minus a few minutes depending on cook/bake times and class participation.
- After you sign-up, you will receive link to our virtual Zoom meeting. You can use a Phone or a Tablet or a Laptop/Computer to join this meeting. If you don’t have it installed already, you will be asked to install Zoom video on your device.
- Please display the registered participant’s name(s) in your Zoom session so we can confirm your registration and mark your attendance.
- If you are unable to attend the live class for some reason, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you the link to the recording.