Weekly classes will be back in Jan 2021. Join us for our Winter Camp
Join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 pm CST for Live and Interactive cooking classes from the comfort of your home.
Kids and parents are raving about our virtual classes.
“You get to follow-along and ask questions. FlavorPot chefs are kind, patient and knowledgeable. She makes sure everyone is making good progress during the class.”
“My kids are learning lifelong skills and expanding their taste profile. On top of that, they happily work with each other to create delicious sweet and savory items. We look forward to these classes.”
Follow along and create simple, yet delicious sweet and savory menu items. Our chefs will discuss tips and techniques as well as answer your questions. Ready to join us? Sign-up below and we will see you on our next virtual class.
Basic Ingredients List – Here are the basic supplies you will need for most of our menu items. Exact recipes and ingredients list will be emailed to you in advance of the respective class(es).
Please stay tuned for dates and menu.
- We will provide recipe cards with ingredients list prior to the class to give you ample time to shop and prepare.
- Average class duration will be about 1 hour, plus/minus a few minutes depending on cook/bake times and class participation.
- After you sign-up, you will receive link to our virtual Zoom meeting. You can use a Phone or a Tablet or a Laptop/Computer to join this meeting. If you don’t have it installed already, you will be asked to install Zoom video on your device.
- Please display the registered participant’s name(s) in your Zoom session so we can confirm your registration and mark your attendance.
- If you are unable to attend the live class for some reason, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you the link to the recording.