We’re cooking up delicious menus all summer long in our Tuesdays Virtual Cooking series for Kids ages 6-13.
Our sessions are designed to instill confidence in the kitchen. Students will learn key kitchen skills such as chopping, cooking, mixing and baking techniques. They will use math and reading skills in learning how to read and mise en place a recipe. Students will make new friends while working together to complete the menus and be empowered to make better decisions regarding food choices.
Basic Ingredients List – Here are the basic supplies you will need for most of our menu items. Exact recipes and ingredients list will be emailed to you well in advance. Our classes are designed to be interactive and fully hands-on with minimal adult supervision.
Join us for food, fun and friends! 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm each Tuesday. Sign up for your preferred days.
Tuesday, June 22: Cheese Tarts, French Onion Grilled Cheese with Dip
Tuesday, June 29: Cheese and Bean Taquitos with Pico de Gallo, Pineapple Salsa Verde
Tuesday, July 6: Asian Lettuce Wrap, Spring Rolls, Vegetable Fried Rice
Tuesday, July 13: Black Bean Burger, Sweet Potato Fries, Chewy Sugar Cookies
***** Purchase your tickets below *****
INFO & POLICY
For kids: ages 6 – 13 years
Advance registration required
No make-ups, refunds or cancellations
Schedule changes or Cancellations
- Payment is due in full upon registration and is non-refundable. Schedule changes are subject to availability. No make-ups are offered for missed classes.
- Class registrations are transferrable. If your plans change and you cannot attend, we can transfer your registration to a family member or friend, provided that they meet the age requirements and that you give us advance notice.
- We will provide recipe cards with ingredients list in advance to give you ample time to shop and prepare.
- Average class duration will be about 2 hours, plus/minus a few minutes depending on cook/bake times and class participation.
- Prior to each class you will receive link to a secure Zoom meeting. You can use a Phone or a Tablet or a Laptop/Computer to join this meeting.
- Please display the registered participant’s name(s) in your Zoom session so we can confirm your registration and mark your attendance.
- If you are unable to attend the live class for some reason, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you the link to the recording.