Cook together, Eat together!
Join us for our Family Cooking Series each Thursday from 4 pm – 6 pm.
Our sessions are designed to instill confidence in the kitchen. Create your meal as a family – learn key kitchen skills such as chopping, cooking, mixing and baking techniques.
Basic Ingredients List – Here are the basic supplies you will need for most of our menu items. Exact recipes and ingredients list will be emailed to you well in advance. Our classes are designed to be interactive and fully hands-on with minimal adult supervision.
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm each Thursday. Sign up for your preferred days.
Thursday, June 24: Cheese Tarts, Sweet & Savory Crepes
Thursday, July 1: Guacamole, Homemade Chips, Cheesy Quesadillas, Mexican Cookies
Thursday, July 8: Sushi Night – California Roll, Shiitake Veggie Roll, Matcha Tea Brownies
Thursday, July 15: Pizza night – Flatbread Pizza, Side Salad, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
***** Purchase your tickets below *****
INFO & POLICY
Great for families with kids ages 5 – 13 years
Advance registration required
No make-ups, refunds or cancellations
Schedule changes or Cancellations
- Payment is due in full upon registration and is non-refundable. Schedule changes are subject to availability. No make-ups are offered for missed classes.
- Class registrations are transferrable. If your plans change and you cannot attend, we can transfer your registration to a family member or friend, provided that they meet the age requirements and that you give us advance notice.
- We will provide recipe cards with ingredients list in advance to give you ample time to shop and prepare.
- Average class duration will be about 2 hours, plus/minus a few minutes depending on cook/bake times and class participation.
- Prior to each class you will receive link to a secure Zoom meeting. You can use a Phone or a Tablet or a Laptop/Computer to join this meeting.
- Please display the registered participant’s name(s) in your Zoom session so we can confirm your registration and mark your attendance.
- If you are unable to attend the live class for some reason, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you the link to the recording.