Create a special treat for your wonderful MOM 🙂
Join Chef Cristina on Sunday, May 10 at 10:00 CST am for a brunch making class. Follow along and create 4 delicious menu items, perfect for a Mother’s Day meal. Whether mom prefers a leisurely breakfast or a family brunch around the table, you can’t go wrong with these sweet and savory dishes.
- French Toast Roll-ups
- Breakfast Quesadilla with Egg & Cheese
- Breakfast Potato Hash
- Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Sauce
- We will provide recipe cards with ingredients list prior to the class to give you ample time to shop and prepare. No worries if you plan on simply watching and learning – you can always try making these recipes at a later date.
- Cost is $25 per household, cook as a family. We truly appreciate your support of our business!
- Class duration will be about 1.5 hours, plus/minus a few minutes depending on cook/bake times and class participation.
- On day of the class, you will receive link to the virtual ZOOM meeting. You can use a Phone or a Tablet or a Laptop/Computer to join this meeting. If you don’t have it installed already, you will be asked to install ZOOM video on your device.
- If you are unable to attend the live class for some reason, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you link to the recording.